Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Path of Destruction

Just to show you what keeps me so busy...Skyler has a tendency to wield a path of destruction as he goes about. here is tonights extra messy path he made. about 15-30 minutes after this photo was taken, he added marker all over the wooden part of the top of the table. Thankfully, I know about GOO GONE, which took it right off (after soaking for a bit and wiping off with water). Just for fun, lets see if you can ID everything (kid related) in this photo: here it is, afterwards, nice and clean (but not vacuumed). Lets see how long this can last.
Info about goo gone. this stuff really works! it also gets off labels stuck on, etc.:
http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!