Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Birthday Party Videos


Since my camera was lost or stolen, I do not have any photos from the first 2+ hours of the party. So all I have are the videos that my dad took. I had intended on using those photos I took for the thank yous, and since I did not discover the camera missing until afterwards, thinking I had all those shots, I now do not have photos of most of the children...so will post what I do have but that is why they will feature mainly Skyler, Shayna, Manny, Nancy, and David (since they stayed with us until the very end)- with one or two of Solomiya, Annmarie, Tory, and Brianna (though not good ones of all).

here is the video of the host setting off the rockets that the kids made in the party room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YWu81-l3JI

Video of singing happy birthday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzIxGJPuyZE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!