Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Loco Motor

Shayna rediscovered her K'nex recently after Skyler started to play with it. Shayna got her 2 sets of K'nex for her 7th birthday. While I was IMing with her Uncle Mike, she had finished her homework and was waiting for me to take her over to her classmates house to work on a school project. This was in a time frame of maybe 15 minutes and she made this Loco motor from the guide book. Coincidentally, she used the very same K'nex set that Uncle Mike and Aunt Christy gave her for her 7th birthday. I asked her later about it, and she said that she is older now and more able to follow the directions to build more complex things.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!