Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Guapo

Shayna got this very amusing talking Toucan for her birthday. It repeats whatever it hears. as you can see, Skyler really has taken a liking to it. I named it Guapo.
btw, skyler is wearing the knights cape because I was trying it on him for him to wear to the Purim Program at his preschool on March 2nd. His teacher, Mrs. Greenburg, said they will make them crowns. When Shayna went to the preschool, for the Purim program she dressed as Queen Esther. We still have the cape we made for her to wear. Skyler will be King Ahashverous. each class will sing a song....this should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!