Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mysterious Missing Book

Shayna brought home a really cool library book yesterday about inventions. I am always trying to get her to read non-fiction.

Today the book is missing. We know Skyler has something to do with it. He got a hold of it and put it somewhere, only he knows. We have tried all his usual hiding places: behind the speaker, in the plant, laundry basket but it still has not been found.

So I keep asking him "Where is the book?" Then it morphed into "Where is ze book?" a la the infamous "Saturday the 14th" movie that happened to center around a missing magical book.

It just so happens Skyler is going to be a vampire for Halloween. I think he is getting into character. Besides making way with the book, last night I found a roll of toilet paper with bitemarks left in it. You could clearly see two upper "fang" teeth impressions in it. He was practising for his role as a Vampire on October 31st!

Skyler with guilty look on his face.....
HA!!! You will NEVER see that book again!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!