Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Halloween Goodies!

Shayna and I love to do creative baking and cooking. We also love Halloween so every year we get creative and have lots of fun. I always send in something for her school party (and then defer from the december holiday party). Here are some of the things we have made the last few years...maybe we can inspire you!

sugar cookies


Graveyard Cupcakes












pumpkin pancakes*









black cat cupcakes






*note: the pumpkin pancakes are just made using orange food coloring & chocolate chips and are not pumpkin flavored
**we made adorable witch cupcakes when she was in K but the photo is on my other computer

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!