Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, October 17, 2005

Golf Caddy

Skyler likes to carry various items around the house from room to room. Therefore, things do not stay where they originally were. Tonight he was walking around from room to room carrying the toy golf bag. He just looked so cute I ran to take a few pictures. He moves SOOO fast its very hard to get a photo! Another funny thing he did today was he put a napkin and the lid to one of his food containers into Shayna's schoolbag front compartment. He also likes to put various toys into the golf bag...after taking the photos I found a playdough toy inside it.


Skyler: 14months and 4 days old

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!