Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

here is our Floridian holiday tree. yes, they do sell real trees here in Florida, and they are easy to find for sale, same as up north, in parking lots and along roadsides. I like the way the tree looks at night with all the lights out, all pretty and sparkling. its a bit different this year since it is not bringing life into a desolate winter, since we have life here year round. so its more for the tradition. its nice going through the ornaments and bringing back all the memories. here it is in our living room:


another view looking back into the house...you can see the "office" to the right and behind the wall with bookcases is the kitchen. I really like the wide open house floor plan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!