Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, December 03, 2007

Sugar Sand Park Playground

I took Skyler to the big playground at Sugar Sand Park in the late afternoon/early evening hours while Shayna and Manny went out on the boat. For the first time, they had the water play area running. Skyler had a blast playing there:

Behind him to the left you can see part of the "aquarium." after the water play I took him to one of the sections of this huge playground, that I call the barn. Skyler rode in the baby swing (he still fits in) and then played the bells. I thought it would close at dusk, as it usually does, but it didn't today, so the only way I could get him to leave was to tell him I'd take him to McDonalds. He said we will get "chicken nuggets, shake, fries, and coffee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!