Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Shayna's Photography

There were west winds on Monday, so Shayna and Manny went out boating on the ocean. West winds make for perfect boating conditions when coupled with low windspeed. When you get these conditions the ocean and intercoastal are really flat and calm. It doesn't occur very often, so boaters like to go out whenever they happen. Shayna was using the digital camera I usually use, and practicing her photography skills. I think she did pretty good! I chose what I thought were the best out of the 50 or so she took.

The first is out on the ocean, looking back towards the coastline of Boca Raton with the sun starting to set:


This was along the intracoastal:

pretty pink clouds:


Intracoastal heading south during sunset:




2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Melly Mel said…

    I definitely think Shayna inherited excellent photography skills. Those photos she took are absolutely gorgeous.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Shayna's work is amazing! I was surfing for other people with my name and happened across them. You have a very beautiful daughter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!