Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Memories

Shayna got this poster from the Morikami Museum in Boca when we first moved here. I thought it would make a good place to put the various stickers she gets as a memento. I suggested she also glue on things like ticket stubs, but those she has placed on the wall above her desk. The stickers all tell a story. There is the Radio Disney and Miami Heat, which we got at an event in Miami, the Vote for Carissa- when Carissa was running for President in Del Prado 5th grade, the Science Expo stickers, the 100 foot christmas tree in Delray, and the fish she made from the boat show fishing clinic:

Skyler has his own version of a sticker memory collection as well. I had him put them on his bureau, as it is very old. In fact, its MY old bureau from when I was a child, and I used to put stickers on it. Skyler tends to rip them off or rearrange them, so a few have been lost/ruined/torn apart. His collection is slightly different, and he has the uber cool "Britto" stickers from the Britto gallery in South Beach, Miami.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!