Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good News


Some of our closest friends are having wonderful life altering events lately.

As I write this... our dear friends Steve and Andrea Craney are about to become parents for the second time. Andrea's water broke today and she is now in the hospital in labor and delivery. I hope everything goes well and she has or is having a smooth and easy delivery of thier baby boy. Big brother Mason just turned 3 in April. Manny and Steve have been friends for over 20 years. We can't wait to meet the newest Craney!

One of my oldest and best friends in the world, Jennifer Little, is getting married this August to Chad Palumbo. The wedding will be on a yacht with a cruise around NYC. I have known Jennifer since 9th grade/1982.

Our friends Murray & Melissa Resnick just celebrated thier son Adam's graduation from HIGH SCHOOL. Manny and Murray have been friends since about age 12/8th grade. Adam will be going to college in Florida this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!