Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rainy Weekend


Since we had a very rainy weekend we stayed in-stayed up very late-and got a bit silly.

Some of our zany activities:

*Skyler breakdanced while Shayna and I danced around him (and not to music I must add)
*Shayna and I played the "BLAH" game while watching Al Roker's show on food channel. Everytime someone said "nuts" you say "BLAH!" Then we changed it to "jerky" for the next segment.
*Said "hubbub" and "hullabaloo" a lot (well hubbub was last weekend's word, hullabaloo was this weekends silly word)
* we discovered and solidified the fact that Skyler has indeed inherited the LOUD gene. This boy has a very LOUD VOICE. We envision him as the one either getting his teammates riled up or the loud guy having the most fun at the frat party. I think when he is older I will have fun taking him to concerts. He will also be good yelling "Get OUT! FIRE!" if ever that emergency does arise in his presence.

Luckily our friends had thier sons graduation party last weekend and luckily Father's Day fell on the non-rainy weekend as well.

Sadly, we had to throw out the corn balls Manny made to use as bait to go fishing on the Neshaminy Creek with Shayna...since it rained every day. RIP corn balls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!