Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Y

We decided to join the Lower Bucks YMCA as a family. So now we can exercise while Skyler gets to socialize in the child care room (which has one of those HUGE climb on things like they have at fast food places or chuck E cheese). Shayna is taking a once-a-week swim class and is in the "Minnows." She is learning to perfect her backstroke and freestyle right now, when the session is over she can test into the next level and become a "fish." There are 2 branches but only the bigger one has babysitting. There are only 2 classes/week I like for aerobics but if I told you how much cheaper this place is compared to both LA Fitness and all the other places we looked into you would see why I don't mind just using the exercise bike the other days.

We were also planning to swim in OUR own pool but since we got it nice and clean all we have gotten is rain rain rain...so hopefully the rain will clear so I can get in my kickboard workouts I had planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!