Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, November 18, 2005

Treat Break

Shayna and Skyler both enjoyed eating a treat recently. A treat of course is a rice krispie treat. This is added to the growing list of foods Skyler can feed himself. When Shayna was a toddler I weaned her from breastfeeding using treats. She nursed until almost age 2 and I was able to distract her by saying "you want a treat?" She told me recently that she thought any "treat" was a rice krispie treat. Skyler is weaned and I honestly can't say exactly when was his last time (maybe a month ago maybe less? not sure). He loves food so much he didn't need to be "distracted."

Shayna's play debuts tomorrow. It runs tomorrow and the following Saturday. It is so popular that all 4 shows SOLD OUT! So they added a FIFTH show...a 9am show next Saturday. So she will perform to a full audience. The official photographer does it all on CD and I will have it by next week. Also, after the 1st show she makes a poster so for the 2nd week when you walk into the theater there is a poster with the cast photo/s. Pretty COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!