Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Saturday, November 05, 2005

1st Frosty the Snowman Rehersal

Shayna had her first rehersal for the play "Frosty the Snowman" which will be at Bucks County Playhouse Nov. 19 and 26th. The rehersal was held at the Presbyterian Church in Lambertville, NJ. Lambertville is a quaint artsy town directly across the river from New Hope, PA.
Here is Shayna about to enter the side of the church. This beautiful walkway smelled like strawberries (although I could not find any strawberries growing) and was very pretty.
Here is the street in Lambertville the church is on. As you can see, the church is VERY easy to find! Lambertville is filled with art galleries, antique shops, a few restaurants and a token coffee shop. Surprisingly, some of the architecture (old fashioned round wooden doors, storybook looking buildings) reminded me of Carmel, CA (one of my all time favorite towns).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!