Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Skyler's 1st word

Shayna and I were getting ready to leave for her Frosty the Snowman rehersal. Its in New Hope from 4:30-7pm and too far for me to come home so I just hang out in New Hope until she is done. Manny stays home with Skyler.

Manny said to Skyler: Its just you and me again.

Skyler said: El-mo

Then Skyler went and picked up his Tickle me Elmo toy!

Both Manny and I said "Did he just say ELMO????!!!!" and we started laughing!


It was as if he had said "No dad its not just you and me....Elmo is here too!"

So it looks like Skyler's 1st word is ELMO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!