Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Skyler's Calling

Sung to tune of the Clash- picture Skyler with punk hairstyle using cell phone:
(click www.theclashonline.com to hear music before reading below)


Skyler's Calling...
to the faraway towns
now war is declared - and battle come down
Skyler calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls

Skyler's calling - and I don't wanna shout
But while we were talking I saw him nodding out

____________________________________________

OK-- here is what really happened......

Manny got a PHONE CALL on his cell phone, and he answered saying "Hello...hello??"

There was no answer. He thought it was me b/c I said I was going out to vote, and saw it on the caller ID that it was me.

Well then he sees Skyler walking toward him holding my cell phone. He had called Manny's phone from my phone!

_______________________________________________________

Note: if you ever receive a phone call and no one is there when you answer- it may be Skyler!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!