Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, January 22, 2007

Footprints in the Snow

I took Shayna and skyler to the ped tonight since both have bad colds. It happened that we had a light snow today, so enough snow to leave a light layer.

Skyler was delighted to touch the snow, he is more aware as a 2 year old. Shayna thought it was soooo cool how her shoe boots left perfect heart footprints in the snow as she walked.

Hopefully next snow they are well and I can find Skyler snow boots and snow pants or suit by then (have not had luck finding him these, although I found Shayna new snow boots and she has snow pants). Target had cute boys boots but none in size 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!