Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, January 19, 2007

Jackass: Number 2


We got the movie "Jackass- Number 2" from Blockbuster. Not that we would have let Shayna watch it, but just in case, on the front of the DVD case, it says "Not intended for children."

Skyler was still up, and he doesn't pay much attention nor does he understand much so he was still in the room (Shayna was sleeping).

As usual, I put in the DVD and let the Menu screen play while I did various tasks around the house before officially starting to watch the movie. I didn't expect Skyler to pay it any attention, because usually when any non childrens show or movie is on he doesn't watch (and sometimes gets annoyed).

It turned out Skyler thought the Jackass Menu was hysterical! I have never heard him laugh so much or so heartily, he was really cracking up. The menu repeats the same 8 or so small clips, and each time he wold laugh just as hard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!