Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, January 12, 2007

Ghetto hat

Skyler has been rummaging through the pile of old and outgrown hats I cleaned out the other day and left on the floor. Shayna got this hat for her pollyanna in 3rd grade. Skyler has been clowning around, putting it over his head like the kid from Fat Albert and like tonight, when he wore it "ghetto style."
Skyler has a thing for hats. he loves putting on the various hats found around the house.

As a side note, I love the definition of ghetto fabulous I found in the urban dictionary: Referring to the style of nouveau riche people who have grown up in ghetto or urban areas. The combination of bad taste,an urban aesthetic and desire to wear one's wealth. Basically, high priced but tacky clothing and accessories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!