Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Night


We had a WONDERFUL Halloween night. I hooked up the fog machine with a timer and had Manny put in a red light on the porch, so with the decorations and jack-o-lanterns plus the new Bones the skeleton our house looked pretty cool. Skyler wouldn't go outside when the fog came out so I had to turn it off for picture taking. I even made extra special treat bags for the trick or treaters this year filled with toys and stuff.

Here are Shayna and Skyler going trick or treating. Notice Skyler is holding BOTH treat buckets. I LOVE this photo!

Skyler walked to maybe 3 houses, and after he ran into the 3rd house and cried when we took him out Manny got the stroller for the rest of the night. Luckily it was warm, no gloves or coats needed.
Shayna and her gamey pumpkin. By Halloween night the pumpkins we carved Friday night were very gamey. Monday Shayna and I were joking about it and Shayna said that if a robber comes to rob our house the gamey pumpkins will keep them away.
Shayna in front of a cool house on our street:

We actually made it to Sarmiento this year- i.e. three streets. Every year Shayna begs to do a little more and since it was so nice we added a little more to the walk. Now what will we do with all this candy???!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!