Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pumpkins: Stage 3

Thursday we did the 3rd stage in making our jack-o-lanterns. We cut out the tops and then scooped out and scraped the insides. We used some of the kit we got in the haunted geo cache and also the electric pumpkin carving knife/tool.

Here is the start of my pumpkin:
Shayna scooping out her pumpkin. She loves doing this. She scooped out hers and my pumpkin.
When Skyler saw what was going on, he wanted his pumpkin opened up too. He also liked looking inside the pumpkins:
Here is skyler scopping out his pumpkin:
All done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!