Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blue Angel

We took the kids to the Adventure Aquarium and Children's Garden today (sunday). They were having a halloween event (as about every place does, we had planned on going to the Counts halloween spooktacular at Sesame Place saturday but it was too cold). Shayna got to wear her costume for the 2nd time, this time we just had her own hair with blue spray & streaks. I got some artsy photos of her....

1. She really looks like a blue angel with the blue lighting in the shark tunnel:
2. I thought this double image was pretty cool:
3. We stopped for a snack in the cafe and the sun was very low, I thought Shayna looked very angelic with the light shining on her like this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!