Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ask Uncle Mike #4 (?)

I know its been a while since I have had any of these, but Shayna has not had any questions for Uncle Mike until today.

This is very specific to Mike's recollections of recess at Valley Elementary School.

The question is:

What are the rules of wall ball?

Did the balls get "roofed" i.e. get stuck on the roof?

Shayna was talking about a game that the kids play at recess called "Suey" where they hit a ball against the wall. I told her when I was there it was called "wall ball" and that Uncle Mike played it (I never did).

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger MikeB said…

    See http://mikebermanthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/04/wallball.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!