Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Egg Hunt

We held the 1st Annual Egg Hunt today. It was a lot of fun! Skyler was more into checking out what was in the egg then looking for more eggs. We decided to hide more eggs next year (only 12 were hidden in the front & side yards).



On a side note, this is now my favorite outfit (spring/summer) of Skyler's. How can you not LOVE those shorts?!! Also, I went shopping with Shayna yesterday and got Skyler the CUTEST thing: SKATER pants in his size. They change from pants to shorts just by rolling up & velcroing. They sold out of the denim ones though (Childrens Place size 24mo), I got him dark blue and light khaki but I am still hoping to find them in denim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!