Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, April 24, 2006

We're in the Philadelphia Inquirer

Shayna and I were in the article of the Philadelphia Inquirer today, featured on the very front and top of thier home page! I haven't checked out the hard copy of the paper yet.

as we feared jokily ala Reeta Skeeter, the way she wrote the article it appeared as if we were entering the exhibit at 2am, but we were actually there at 12:30am. also, the lady on the phone told me it was sold out until midnight, not 2am as quoted.

If you have not yet read the 2 posts about our visit, skip this and read them (below) before going to read this article.

Here is the now corrected link:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/14413415.htm

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger MikeB said…

    Since the front page changes every day, I had to use this link instead to get to the article: http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/14413415.htm

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger shoshanamom said…

    I corrected it. Thanks Mike! who would think a simple "htm" makes all the difference.

    It was on the front page in the hard copy newspaper too, but the second part at the end where we are quoted is on page 3 of the paper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!