Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Skyler's Bar

Skyler decided to temporarily use this table as his little "bar." he sometimes has two drinks at once, milk and juice. So he will pick up one, take a drink, and then slam it down (literally). In fact, Skyler doesn't do anything gently like his older sister. He even walks with force- you can hear him thump thumping as he walks, especially on the hardwood floors in the kitchen and hallway. Coincidentally, this is also the table which he likes to grab all my photos and throw them all over. I know he will make up for all this when he is older and big and strong and I keep telling Shayna this- one day your big strong brother will help you carry your luggage, or bags or whatever heavy things you need help moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!