Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, February 24, 2006

Birthday Cake at Party

The birthday cake. Its a full sheet cake. Its supposed to be a disco ball with lights above a raised disco dance floor/stage like they have at Back Steps.
Birthday cake time. I had a "9" sparkler light candle which was hard to light but once lit looked very pretty only it went out very fast and Shayna had no candle to blow out. Note: when using sparkler type candle/light have regular candle/s on the cake to actually 'blow" out.

The take home party favors were CDs that Shayna and I made...I hope everyone liked them. The songs were all chosen by Shayna and they each have different hidden "bonus" tracks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!