Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, February 27, 2006

Skyler using presents

Skyler is enjoying some of Shayna's 9th birthday presents. he loved getting on and off and sitting on the Bratz chair but he also kept falling off it and banging his head after sitting up on his knees so we are keeping the chair away from him until his clutzy stage is over. She also got her 1st Bratz doll from Megan and it looks like her (same exact hair style too) only I am afraid for her to open it with all the little pieces knowing Skyler will throw them all over the house (we just found my calculator which he hid for a few weeks). He is holding the Bratz bop it game which is great for annoying Manny! (and no Shayna is not into Bratz it is just the in thing with her age group right now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!