Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Saturday, February 11, 2006

First Cell Phone


Shayna got her first cell phone today.

It was our plan to give her Manny's old phone when we got new ones (we both desperately needed new ones- mine was held together by tape and last night Skyler got a hold of it and killed it).

Manny and I got picture phones (it was buy one get one free) and I found out since we were adding a 3rd number we could get a free phone. So I got Shayna a nice PINK and silver phone.

We are all still playing with them and imputing all the data, numbers, etc. Shayna and I had fun text messaging each other.

Shayna called Grandma from her new phone and when grandma asked for her number Shayna said "just look at your phone." Not sure what grandma said, but then Shayna said "check your caller ID and my phone number will be on it." Grandma said "I don't have caller ID."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!