Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting Ready for School


As per the normal morning routine, after dropping off Shayna to school, I come home and get Skyler ready for school.

I ask him to get dressed, which means put on his clean underwear, shorts, and a shirt.A few minutes later, he comes out with 3 shirts on one on top of the other, with the original (dirty) shirt on the bottom. So I say, noooo you need to go back and put on ONE shirt. Of course he giggles because he did this on purpose to be funny.

He goes back, and comes out a few minutes later. This time I notice he has on 2 pairs of shorts, one on top of the other. Again, I send him back to put on ONE pair of shorts.

Now its time for me to help him get ready in the bathroom. I call him over and hear approaching footsteps. I notice there are quite a LOT of footsteps. I look outside the bathroom, and Skyler is a few feet from the bathroom door stepping in place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!