Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Visitors so far

We went to Las Olas Blvd. tonight in Fort Lauderdale to meet up with an old friend of mine, Brian Cohen. We had a nice dinner and walked around. Brian went to the same high school as me and graduated in 1984. He was passing through on his way to south beach Miami and Key West.

Our other visitors:

Jami and her husband Chris came by in late November. We showed them the house and sat out back by the canal and then went out to Max's grille in Mizner Park Boca and walked around. They were on thier way to Coral Springs and then the Keys.

Our first visitors were my parents over Thanksgiving.

We're looking forward to more visitors...come on over to paradise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!