Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, January 25, 2008

Fishing on the ocean in Boca

While Skyler and I were at the beach, Manny and Shayna were fishing on the boat. They went out on the ocean as it was very calm. They went up to the spot close to where we were at the beach, which was in the southern part of Boca (south beach). I was able to see the boat from the beach with the binoculars, and then took these photos using the zoom on the camera:

Here is a photo Manny took with his cell phone. I did Shayna's hair in a medium high ponytail (high is next to impossible) and she really likes it this way rather than just at her neck.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!