Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Audition

Shayna has her first audition in Florida tomorrow. Its for Royal Caribbean, and if she gets it she will be on the cruise from 12/2 to 12/8 and be paid $400 per day. She has to ice skate.

The audition is in Miami Beach at Universal Casting. If she makes it she will go to the callbacks on 11/23.

Since it is in south beach, we will hang out in south beach afterwards, as we have not made it there since we moved down here and it is one of my all time favorite places (along with places like Carmel, CA and the French Riviera, etc.). Manny and Skyler will meet up with us as they are going into Miami also to get Manny's master boat captains license.

also, she is to go dressed as an ice skater....very ironic as I have no idea what I did with the bag of hats/gloves/scarves and not even sure if I packed it as I did not think we would need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!