Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast - Skyler's Preschool


Skyler went to his Thanksgiving Feast at his school today. and a FEAST it was! here is his teacher, Miss Teresa, cutting the turkey, it smelled soooo good! there was also carrots, corn, mashed potatoes, stuffing, fresh fruit with watermelon, cookies, cupcakes (that we brought), and dutch apple pie.




Skyler in his indian costume and hat holding the placemat he made: a handprint turkey. Highlight of my day, I will cherish this forever...it says "I am thankful for.... Thank you mommy."



I took Shayna out of school early so she could go too:



Skyler enjoying his cupcake. you can see his costume a bit in this photo:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!