Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, September 03, 2007

Goody Bag

When I checked Skyler's backpack Thursday after I picked him up from school, all it had inside his"communication baggie" was a Thomas the Train goody bag. Skyler had fallen asleep on route to the Del Prado car line, and even after he woke up he was not giving away any information. I had called the school while waiting in the car line anyway, to ask why the schedule for next week was missing (they give out a detailed paper describing what they will do each week, a review of the past week, and so on), so I inquired about the goody bag. His teacher, Miss Teresa, called me back and said that the day before they had a birthday party for Connor and he gave out goody bags. I really will try and get there early one day this week so I can peek in and see what they are doing.

I gave Skyler the goody bag today, and he found this novel place to hang it:
Note: the orange balloon is leftover from his birthday. Its the only one surviving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!