Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Swimming

Swimming has beome a part of daily life for us. We swim every day unless it rains very hard. Most days it rains and then "passes over." Manny likes to say "uh-oh looks like rain" and then I say "oh, it'll pass over." manny says that its a jew cloud because it "passes over."

Every day after school we go in the pool and I have a "pool chat" with Shayna to hear about her day at school.

Skyler is now starting to swim without any swim aids! He jumps in, goes underwater, and swims to the wall. He is starting to keep his face in the water more. I will get some good photos and video of him swimming once I get the new camera, as ours died after getting deluged with water on our snorkeling trip in Pompano a few weeks ago when the underwater case malfunctioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!