Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pennsylvania Youth Chorale: Generations Concert

The "Generations" Concert was held tonight (3/25), with the theme being "Happy Birthday Mozart." Besides the PYC's Junior and Senior Choirs, there were also choirs from Neshaminy High School, the Westminster Youth Chorale and the Philadelphia Chorale (adults). At they end all the choirs sang together in a grand finale.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Melly Mel said…

    An excellent concert! Great seeing Shayna up there, singing with the others. What a wonderful tribute to Mozart. I did not know Mozart composed pieces for choral groups. I did know he composed operas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!