Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Ped visit & shopping

The last few days Skyler started having a lot of crusty stuff on his eyes so I took him to the Ped today. Dr. Tyrala said he has conjunctivitis and also has some fluid behind his right ear. So she gave him a script for Augmentin, which I found out is really Amoxicillin with extra ingredients to make it stronger. So he will take that for 10 days and then go back in 3 weeks to get his ears checked. He had fun in the waiting room though- playing with 2 little girls, one his age and one a bit older. He was bullying them a bit so we need to work on that. He also tried sitting on about 4 different chairs.

Later I took Shayna shopping. There were a bunch of items she needed and we also a starting to search for the perfect dressy dress for the girl scout father/daughter dance in May. We did pretty well and found her black mary janes on sale at sears for only $6.99!!! and they are TKS brand- trendy-which I love. Lucky find because they were in the fall/winter left over section and most stores don't have ANY fall/winter shoes only tons of sandals and spring shoes. also found her good black tights at Target (the ones she has she says are itchy and I always have trouble finding black tights in stores) and a compete set of undershirt and white shorts to wear under her casual uniform for choir so she won't be embarrassed changing...they have no changing rooms and they have to all change together to thier dress uniforms- girls and BOYS. She got a casual white skirt/skort at Target and I even found Skyler a cute complete spring/summer outfit, the kind I like with the button up shirt on top of the T-shirt and khaki shorts with velcro pocket.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Cindy Floyd and i would like to show you my personal experience with Augmentin.

    I suffered from Pseudofolliculitis behind my head for years and by chance I got Augmentin from Libya without any prescription. In Europe all the doctors that I consulted could not find solution for this problem so one day I just worked into a pharmacy in Libya and showed it to the Doctor in charge of the pharmacy who adviced me to take Augmentin. I was a bit hesitant but before my returning date (after 5 days) I noticed that all the bumps are drying. and now I'm very proud of my head.

    Side Effects :
    None.....Miracle drug…

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Cindy Floyd

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!