Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Crazy Frog



Shayna and I like Crazy Frog. Thier hit song "Axel F" started out as a crazy ringtone for cell phones, then was made into a club/dance hit. They play it on Radio Disney a lot. The video is SOOOOO funny to watch!

Here is the link to the Crazy Frog Axel F video:
http://www.atomfilms.com/contentPlay/video.jsp?id=axel_crazy_frog&ratingBarExclude=0&preplay=1&brand=LG

Here is the link to hear audio clips of Axel F and some of thier other songs. We like "Popcorn." They also have a version of the Dallas theme, Pink Panther and more. Hey- they should do Hawaii Five-O!
www.crazyfroghits.com

Let me know if you see the video and what you think!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!