Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Entertaining Skyler

Skyler was crankier then usual today and Shayna was trying to keep him entertained in the afternoon and evening so I could get some work done* (and he decided to scream as loud as he could when I was in the middle of a phone call with the advertising dept. of the paper I am putting an ad in for US Life Care). We found that the turkey pan kept him entertained for a good length of time, and also our changing color lighted bubble tubes with little fish seemed to calm the crankies. One of the things Shayna did on her day off was to practice writing Da Vinci style: mirror writing. This was all 100% her own inspiration and she didn't know that Leonardo Da Vinci liked to write mirror style until I told her. She also likes inventing and art...hmmmm.




















*I work from home a lot for my company doing paperwork, phone calls etc. It really helps having a fax machine at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!