Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Grandpa Babysits



Manny and I had to go to an important business meeting today so my dad came over this morning to babysit Skyler while Shayna was in school. It was very noble of him considering it was his first time taking care of a young toddler all alone. He did a great job: got Skyler out of his crib, changed his diaper (although it was on backwards but thats OK), fed him, and most importantly, entertained him.


Skyler had fun playing with Grandpa and they even had a conversation in Skyler language i.e. "ba ba ba.." "ba ba blah..."
Grandpa and Skyler played with blocks and Grandpa read him the Big Brown Bear book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!