Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Rubber ducky game

Shayna came up to me the other day and said "Mom, Skyler is playing the rubber ducky game."

So I asked "what is the rubber ducky game?" thinking it was something she had taught him.

She said "well, first he puts the rubber ducky into his walker (the part that opens up) and closes the door. Then he opens it up and takes out the rubber ducky. Then he sucks on the rubber ducky, anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes. Then he puts the rubber ducky back into the walker."

Then he repeats this immediately, opening up the fold down section..and over and over. well until his baby ADD takes over and he does yet another lap around the house.

Oh and Shayna also added that HE completely made this up and she had nothing to do with it.

Just one of those things I probably would have never even noticed had Shayna not pointed it out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!