Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

3rd Grade Wisdom


Shayna is making some new friends at Valley, her new school.

It was a bit tough coming from a school where she knew everyone and had established friendships.

She said this to me tonight, about one of her new friends, Danielle.

"Know how you know your friends with someone?"

"When you share your lunch with them."

Then she told me Danielle had shared her lunch with her.

Shayna then added "and I let her butt me." Which means she let her butt in line in front of her. Then she said "I know why its called "butting" in line. Its because when someone butts in front of you, you see thier butt."

She had mentioned earlier that she and Danielle had walked back to gym to get thier hoodies.


Shayna going to Musical Theater class on Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!