Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Battle of the Cup

Skyler has started to get the concept of putting things away/into containers recently. for example, he now plays with his toy where he puts the blocks into the giraffe. Only he has spread this concept to everything, so therefore, he puts things into the planter, and he will put other things like foam blocks into his giraffe toy. Today he took the batteries out of the remote control and then put them into his giraffe toy. Also today, I found the purple container in the photo below (I use it to put his Honey Puff cereal snack) and a lid from another container inside the shape sorting block container. He kept putting his sippy cup on top of his purple snack container (see photo below), and I would put it back on the table saying "No Skyler...it goes here." Every time he would put it right back on top of the purple container again.
"but mom...this is where my sippy cup goes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!