Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cast Lists are IN!

I got the e mail from the Bucks County Playhouse tonight around 11pm. Shayna was cast in FROSTY THE SNOWMAN on November 19th and 26th!! YAY!

She will get her script and rehersal schedule this coming Saturday. There is still one more play to be cast, The Emperers New Clothes, and the cast list for that will be e mailed tomorrow (Thursday). So she may be cast in that as well.

ps- Since I did not see the e mail until around 1am, and it was e mailed at 11pm anyway, Shayna was already asleep so she will find out the good news when she wakes up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!