Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Underwater Educational Materials


Shayna and I found that we have quite a few ocean/underwater themed books and educational materials around the house. I found a 3 CD-Rom Ocean Life set, with one CD all about coral reefs. Shayna found 2 great picture books to read: Underwater Alphabet and Sea Sums. She also found the "Little Tropical Fish" coloring book...which she and Skyler enjoyed coloring with colored pencils. These items (minus the CDs) will be going into the activity backpack I am putting together for the trip (plane time, restaurants, etc.). Now I just have to figure out what else to put in the bag to keep Skyler entertained for the entire trip and restaurants we will visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!