Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Monday, July 31, 2006

Piano

Skyler has a future in music. he loves to sit and play the toy piano and he sings at the same time. not sure where he got this- if he saw it on TV-but as far as I know he just did this on his own. He is so cute when he does this. the cool thing too is this was one of the toys I got for shayna when she was his age, only he has gotten more use out of it. in fact, a lot of the toys that shayna did not like very much or use much are now getting a second revival through skyler. he also has a favorite stuffy toy he sleeps with - which happens to be the first present that Unle Mike and Aunt Christy gave Shayna when she was born. I named him bear (for Skyler) and that name has stuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!