Shayna & Skyler's World

Anecdotes & stories both past and present about my 2 children: Shayna Star, age 10 and in 5th grade (1/31/1997) and Skyler Lion, age 3 (8/13/2004).

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Copycat


Shayna lost a tooth tonight. I asked her to show me where it was in her mouth, so she opened her mouth wide. Since it was on the top, I asked her to lean her head back so I could see. As she did so, she said "aaaaah" like the dentist asks you to. Skyler ran in and said "aaaaah" real loud and proceeded to do so for about the next 5-10 minutes. I think this is tooth #13 to be lost...although both Shayna and I have lost track of the exact count.

In the photo to the right, is Skyler with a kitchen towel over his shoulder, he was copying Manny (he was cooking dinner when this photo was taken). Manny puts the towel over his shoulder like this when he is cooking. So Skyler grabbed a towel and threw it over his shoulder too! Maybe he will learn to be a good cook like his dad.

Skyler also sat through his second entire movie in the movie theater. We all went to the advance screening of "Monster House" Thursday night. Shayna will be recording her review at the Radio Disney studio tomorrow....so listen for it soon on 610AM Philadelphia/NJ*. His first official movie was Harry Potter.

*Manny and Shayna heard her on the air Monday night in the car listening to the radio

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger shoshanamom said…

    It must be the bright colors and loudness of it. he wouldn't sit through her choir concerts (we tried the ones in amrch and again in may) but they were very quiet & classical.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am mom - hear me roar!